Friday, July 3, 2009

Ice-breaking

Hi. This will be my first blog. I've so many plans for the blog, and hoping that all my plans will materialised, sooner or later.

I'm currently working as a medical officer in one of university hospital in Malaysia, under training to become one of the scarce paediatricians in Malaysia.

My interest? Aside from paediatric world, I have strong enthusiasm towards personal finance, and mainly stock market. I do hope that I will be able to write regularly on these 2 topics.

In paediatrics, I'm very much into child development and behaviour. I would love to share with the reader (if any) on how to raise a brilliant and genius child(ren). Feedback is almost welcomed.

During my past school days, I never go through formal education in finance/ accounts. In fact, I loath the subjects. Whenever I read newspaper, I would skip the 'financial section', jumping straight to next section, usually sports section. But, at one point in my life, I was directed towards finance, and from that moment, I was hooked up with finance. Maybe I can share later on how I was attracted to indulge in this rather boring topics.

Ok, enough for the intro. Actually, this writing is created when I'm on call. still got another 8 more hours to go before my duty is over.

See you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment